Google has announced Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL with a best smartphone camera rating of 98 from DxO. It will be available for pre-order from Oct-26, will be available for delivery from Nov-1 for Pixel2 and Nov-15 for Pixel 2 XL.
The device will remain Verizon exclusive like last year but you can get the unlocked version from Google Store.
T-Mobile has come up with a good offer to provide an incentive to bring your device over to them. They are offering $325 cash back through a pre-paid MasterCard in case you are willing to bring your device.
If you bring your Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL and add a new line with either T-Mobile One or Simple Choice unlimited plan, you will be eligible for this offer. You will receive a prepaid MasterCard worth $325 to reimburse you the 50% cost of 64GB Pixel 2 variant.
If you bring 128GB storage option or XL variant, you will still receive $325 only. So for higher-end models its a less rebate but still a better deal then what you will get in the market.
Pixel 2 Specs
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835, 2.35Ghz + 1.9Ghz, 64Bit Octa-Core
- 4GB RAM, 64/128GB Internal Storage
- 5-inch full HD screen (1920*1080)
- 12.2 MP Rear Camera with 8MP Selfie Shooter
- 2700 mAH battery with up to 7 hours life in 15 min charge
- Aluminum unibody with IP62 Water and Dust resistant
Pixel 2 XL Specs
- Same specs as Pixel 2 except listed below
- 6-inch QHD screen (2880×1440)
- 3520 mAH battery with up to 7 hours life in 15 min charge
- Black and White Color
Both phones will be shipped with Android 8.0 (Oreo) on the board and will get 3-years of security updates from Google rather than 2.
You have to bring the device in the first 30 days after receiving it and as long as you have ordered it in the offer period, you can make use of this offer.