T-Mobile has just released a budget smartphone REVVL, which can be purchased at full payment of $125. You can also get the phone with $5 down payment and a monthly instalment of $5 for next 24 months.
REVVL comes with a fingerprint scanner at the back, HD screen, 13MP primary camera and external SD card slot. It comes preloaded with Android 7.0 and definitely packs a punch for its price.
T-Mobile REVVL Specs:
- Android 7.0
- 5.5 inch HD display (1280 x 720)
- 32GB internal storage and 2GB RAM
- SD card slot with support up to 128GB external storage
- 13MP primary and 5MP selfie camera
- 3000 mAH battery
- Fingerprint Sensor, Night mode and Gesture Control
- Bluetooth 4.2
T-Mobile is trying to make it easy for every customer to afford a smartphone and they are expecting this phone to create a good entry level option. If you are Jump on Demand subscriber, you can get this phone for $0 down and JUST $5 a month.
Along with the REVVL, they have also launched a new program called T-Mobile Smartpicks. They will pick certain affordable smartphones which will be available with Jump on demand program. These smartphone will be available at $0 down payment and affordable monthly instalments.
According to them these are some of the best options and most of their customer base are looking for these kind of phones. Here are the currently available handsets, which you can get with Smartpicks.
- T-Mobile REVVL ($0 down and $5 a month)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime ($0 down and $7 a month)
- LG K20 Plus ($0 down and $8 a month)
- LG Aristo ($0 down and $7 a month)
- ZTE ZMAX Pro ($0 down and $8 a month)
What do you think about this phone? Are you planning to get T-Mobile REVVL?